[Coco] An apology to Boisy

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Mar 22 12:21:53 EST 2005

Jim,

As far as the DriveWire support. I don't recall any posts for such a
request. We get to them mostly the same day. We are here 24/7 for the
most part. Might have to do some family things now and then.

I did notice that you were using my old isd.net address which is no
longer. Please use my cloud9tech.com address. It can be found on our
web site of from this post.

Now to the problem. Please be WAY more specfic than having a hard time
getting it going. Please post specfic steps that you followed from the
manual and what the result were.

Also provide the OS, processor type and speed as well. We run high end
systems at lab north and south. Not sure at what speed DW2.0 will cease
to work on the server side. IE: CoCo being faster than what the PC can
service...... :)

We have had reports from people that couldn't get DW1.0 to work on their
systems are now running just fine under DW2.0. This is the first problem
with DW2.0 that I have heard of.

Regards,

Mark