[Coco] An apology to Boisy

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Mar 22 11:22:06 EST 2005

I must admit that my remark that I made to Boisy about the
Drivewire may have been "below the belt" and I do
apologize for that.

I realize it was not the right thing to say in a public
forum, but I am a little frustrated by all the bantering
and debating that goes on and getting lost in the chatter.
 I have been trying to get back in the CoCo scene and was
hoping the Drivewrie would help me, but I am having touble
getting going with it.  I don't know how many times I have
asked a question on this or other lists, and have been
completely ignored.

That is not Boisy's fault, it's just once again there was
another debate on this list and I was just frustrated that
that can take place, but I can almost never get an answer
to my questions.

-Jim