[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 11:30:14 EST 2005

> So, for all interested, there is now an FAQ at
> http://skwirl.ca/coco/community_faq.html
>
> Feel free to copy it, post it on your sites, on the newsgroup, other
> mailing lists, etc. No need to cite me for it, or anything, I don't
> take myself that seriously. :)
>
> If you have anything to add, feel free to tell me, and I'll add it.
> It's entirely subject to change, and I'm not particularly territorial.

Just for everyones info, I have an archive copy of the *old* CoCo FAQ on my
webpage. I feel that it needs updates in many areas, this being the most
important. I will add this info when possible and seeking other updates... if
you see something inaccurate or incomplete, let me know.

cheers,
Bob
www.geocities.com/theother_bob

P.S. regarding going back to bit.listserv.coco... the troll(s) are not gone
obviously. I don't know what thrill there is for some sad individual in
trolling usenet anonymously for attention, but I won't continuously subject
myself to it if given a choice. We were, so I won't. Thanks Dennis!