[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Mar 22 00:54:18 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:58:18 -0600
  "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 2005, at 8:43 PM, David wrote:
>SNIPPED
> If you look on bit.listserv.coco now, there are posts
>from individuals who, for whatever reason, refuse to join
>this list.  I can sympathize with them to some degree.
> The CoCo List (and I mean bit.listserv.coco) is the
>stalwart that has made the CoCo Internet Community what
>it is.  Abandoning it wholesale, especially after the
>problems seemed to have disappeared, seems
>self-defeating.  The few close-minded individuals who
>won't even entertain the idea of a partial migration are
>missing the point and the big picture.  I am sorely
>disappointed.
> --

What about the people on the bit.listserv.coco list who
"for whatever reason" don't want to move to this list?
 It's amazing that you call those who what to keep the
stable list we have now "closed minded" but the same could
be said (but not by me) about those who stayed on the
bit.listserv.coco list.

Are we just supposed to go through entire migration
process again just to please you and a few others?  How
many people are on this list and how many so-called
regulars are on the bit.listserv.coco?  What are the
numbers?

It's amazing how much traffic this topic has generated and
how many replies you have made.  I wish you were this
intersted in answering quesotions about the Drivewire.

-Jim