[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Mon Mar 21 16:08:05 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Boisy G.Pitre wrote:

> So you're ok with umpteen posts about the Hitchhiker's Guide movie,
> and every other off-topic posts that generates a load of traffic, but
> can't tolerate some swapping?

actually, no, I tend to find those irritating as well. I subscribe to the
list for CoCo stuff, and occasionally bring up something to do with
general electronics, because in a sense, the electronics stuff I'm looking
at is CoCo related.

I've occasionally added to the political off-topic posts, but that's
because it's an itch I find hard to not scratch.

James