[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Robert Sherwood photorob00 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 15:11:25 EST 2005

At 01:37 PM 3/21/05, you wrote:

And now I see just what that activity really is.  Of the 10 messages listed
(from Feb 17 to Mar 18) 7 have all appeared here, 2 are specific to the
newsgroup (ie:  "Is the newsgroup dead?") and I only see *1* which is
unique to the newsgroup.

I also see some *&$^ scripting tricks which put a little tag hovering over
the page as I scroll down.

I was actually at Google trying to find the posts myself (without success)
when Boisy gave the link.  Thus disappears another of his advantages -
searchability.