[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:32:53 EST 2005

Hello all,

As an aside,  would it be a good or bad idea to create a rule to forward the
bit.listserv.coco mail to this list for awhile so everyone can "try it out"?
Doesn't that already get done for the Yahoo list?

I'd like to see if the spam is gone or just greatly reduced (which, to me,
is a huge difference in whether or not I'd go back to the old list).

Because of ISP provider reasons, I cannot get to the bit.listserv list any
more, and would like to "see" what's going on in that list again.

Thanks,
John Guin