[Coco] Aussies & disk drives

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Tue Mar 15 04:57:05 EST 2005

G'day David,

Please don't tell me that the drives I gave you are the ones you're talkin'
about ......  I built that controller & drive setup myself & to say it was over
engineered would be an understatement.

Either way, what happened/is happening, it may be a simple fix?

Do you have any simple test gear (a multi meter) to do some tests?

stanblaz at netspace.net.au