[Coco] New guy - need help!

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 14 08:44:39 EST 2005

John F. Hall wrote:

> Hi all,
>snip>
> And a question for those of you using MESS: When you start up any of the
> CoCo 3s, is the resolution all whacked out, like you're watching a
> widescreen film?
>
> Thanks,
> JFH

In short, no. There are two factors that are causing this on your
system. The first is your video driver (and settings) and how it
interacts with your DirectX version. The second is what settings you
have selected in MESS for video.

There are too many selections for this to make a good newsgroup topic.
If you want help, contact me by direct e-mail.