[Coco] How can I read the coco list using Outlook Express

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 15:17:19 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/10/05 8:54:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
albertstinger24 at canada.com writes:

>I'm a new member. I have some difficulty reading and
>following the  list using the web interface. How can I
>read the coco list using Outlook  Express. I can't find
>it in my newsgroups.

You can read the List as just plain email -- you mail to it, and it mails
you everyone else's (and yours, if you set it up so) postings.

No need to mess with Netnews newsgroups, which keep getting harder to get  to
(but there is a Yahoo interface that's free and works OK via the Web).
--Mike K.