[Coco] Re: Disk controller summary?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Mar 10 09:09:20 EST 2005

The 6811 was fun. I made lots of projects with this one, most of it
robotics (e.g. a thesis called "MiCRobOS- Micro Controlled Robot
Operating System" in 1995. I used MIT's "Miniboard", a very tiny board
using the 2kB EEPROM PLCC version and with power ICs for motor control.
Have to dig those out one day to play again. The 6812 would be even more
fun (I already bought both LIPOVSKY books about it), but I never got an
EVB. Maybe later, so much to play with...

Torsten