[Coco] Re: CoCo needs?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Mar 8 10:52:40 EST 2005

Jim

The LS 120 dirves were a 120M drive and sort of a floppy in a 3.5 in
format. Many PC bios supported th em but t hey just never sold.
Kind of to late as hard drives started to reach beyond the 20 gig
range and CD-R technology just made the device and drive kind of
obsolete.

What is its best feature is that the drive will read 1.44 MB floppies.
So basically you get a 1.44M floppy on an IDE buss. FAster reads
and writes.

james