[Coco] CoCo needs?

Sylvain Rousseau sroussea at comlab.com
Mon Mar 7 14:23:19 EST 2005

I agree with you.

If we can handle .dsk files with a CoCo without the RS Disk Controller or
if we can use a current 3.5" drive with an affordable disk controller,
every things will be easier for the CoCo community.

I think the use of memory cards (SD, MMC or Compact Flash) could be a good
media to handle .dsk files between PCs and CoCos.

If the DriveWire don't requires a drive controller, it could be a good
alternative too but you need to have the CoCo close of your PC (this is not
my case).

Sylvain