[Coco] Re: CoCo needs?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Mar 8 04:34:07 EST 2005

At 08:51 PM 3/7/2005, you wrote:

James,

I disagree, though it would help in other development.

I would have the CoCo side of this application reside in it's native OS.
That would be HDB-DOS and/or NitrOS-9.

On the PC/Mac side would be a Visual Basic/Real Basic application that knew
about .dsks and how to get them to the CoCo's Compact Flash. Pretty simple.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9