[Coco] Re: CoCo needs?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Mar 7 21:33:14 EST 2005

At 01:21 PM 3/7/2005, you wrote:

Torsten and Jim,

GREAT ideas, keep them coming.

I know I have said this before.. WE ALL READY HAVE IT!

Yes, it is in the SuperIDE, it is called a LS-120 drive. They are cheap on
Ebay. I buy mine in Mpls for $19 and that includes one disk! The drive is
an ATAPI device.

Now the problem. It needs software written for it. Boisy's driver works. As
I posted last week, we need utilities for file transfers.

Not one person stepped up. Boisy or I could do this and I just might after
the SB. We both are VERY busy on CoCo projects.

Just did inventory for tax purposes...Running over $10k in CoCo inventory
and parts....Company grew again last year.

In the past we use to say we didn't have the hardware....Now with HDB-DOS,
NitrOS-9 and our hardware, we need utilities and/or nice apps to be
written. The tools are great today.

Regards,

Mark