[Coco] Re: New CoCo locale

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 3 00:08:44 EST 2005

Thanks:

A Taste of CoCo BBS and Forum is newly re-designed for both the Color
Computer and the PC.  It's still undergoing revamping, but soon (with the
help of visitors) we'll have a good bit of information about the CoCo.

We are a member of the CoCo Community, and CoCo Web Ring.

OnLine games-Legend of the Red Dragon, TradeWars 2002
Legend of the Green Dragon at http://squareone.no-ip.org/dragon/logd.htm

Message bases-FidoNet, SkyNet, Justanet

Download files-for both PC and CoCo (contributions for CoCo software needed)

Public forums-To discuss CoCo and it's siblings.

I hope to see everyone, and that many will help me build this board up.

Thanks...
A Touch of CoCo BBS and Forum ---http://squareone.no-ip.org/login.htm
			 telnet://squareone.no-ip.org
        FidoNet (1:123/22) SkyNet (30:3300/2) JustaXnet (510:203/1)