[Coco] Re: New CoCo locale

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed Mar 2 23:56:16 EST 2005

billg wrote:
> Where would be the best place to announce a new CoCo BBS and Forum?
>
> I don't want to step out of line by advertising here, unless it's permitted.

You are teasing us of course, trying to get us to beg for the specifics.

You already know of course that it is probably safe to announce it on
any 8bit or classic computer forum that you see announcements like it
on, or you are a regular poster.

And of course you know that there should be no problem announcing it
here and on the bit.listserv.coco at a minimum, and give permission for
others to spread the word on forums that they frequent.

So come on, tell us about it.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only