[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 1 18:47:02 EST 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 11:34 AM, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
> preview in a theater lately (seeing "The Aviator", great flick).  All
> it  showed
> was the Earth getting blasted away, with that sickly sweet song
> playing  before
> it blew up.  Nothing more.

Did you notice "42" forming in the stars?  And the "What a Wonderful
Life" song was used as the closing of the original radio series (and
also used in the TV series) so it's a real nice tribute to the 'roots'.
  That was the teaser trailer -- the others show footage from the movie.

It's live action.  Looks real slick.  Way better than I was expecting
after 20 years of "we're trying to get a movie made".

		-- A