[Coco] 2 questions:: DECB and Nitros09 questions

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Sun Mar 27 02:09:56 EST 2005

Hi all,

This may sound strange, but.. is there a way to boot Disk Extended Color
Basic or some other Basic-based OS from a floppy? My floppy controller
has a non-standard version of ADOS on-board, and I think it's behind
troubles I'm having with some software..

Also, where's the best place to get some nitros9 software? I've decided
to give it a burl, but I'm not really sure where to start

I've still got my OS( level 2 tech manual so commands etc aren't a
problem - Does Nitros9 come with Basic09, or does anyone have a copy I
could use? Happy to provide digital photographs of my manual to prove I
once had the whole os9 l2 setup - disks are long-hone, however

regards,
David