[Coco] ANSI -> K&R Code Conversion

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed Mar 16 21:19:28 EST 2005

Okay, I'm prepared to begin to write or "update" a program that will convert
program source from ANSI to K&R C.

I have a question or two about it:

First, what kind of interest is there in this kind of project?

Will this aid us until there can be an ANSI C compatible compiler written for
the Coco?

Last, but certainly not least, what are the major dividing points between the
two styles? I'm the proud owner of both K&R 1 & 2, so I can look through the
books, but I want everyone's opinion here, so I don't miss something rather
important. :)

If anyone interested in this could answer these (especially the last) questions,
I can get started on this with a better view of what the program needs to do.
(And give me motive to do it, to boot! ;) )

Thanks for your help!
-M.