[Coco] EPROM burner

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 10 09:57:30 EST 2005

Years ago I had my Disk Extended Basic (well, ALL my OS, as a matter of
fact) customized and burned onto EPROMs to replace the originals.

Does anyone still have an EPROM burner and blank chips they would be willing
to sell.  I'd EXPECT to pay for them, of course, since they are a 'specialty
item'.

Also, does anyone have a Burke & Burke HD controller?  Again, I'd expect to
pay for that as well.  (All I gotta do is save up my 'bread & egg' money,
cut down on Pepsi colas, and lay off the hot fudge sundaes)