[Coco] RainbowArchive . The Rainbow Archive Project

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Wed Jun 15 22:51:47 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 12:39 -0600, Michael Wayne Harwood wrote:

>  Lonnie
> has not granted permission for us to pool files as a community and has
> requested that whomever has access to the resources for the project be
> subject to an agreement that states that they would not distribute whatever
> they have in their possession be it Rainbow on Tape files or scanned images
> of the magazine.

Not distribute to whom? Hopefully within the project (those that have
received a license to work on this) you can send the work in progress
around, otherwise I don't see how this collaboration is going to work.

Seems like those that are a party to the agreement would need to be able
to exchange files.

Perhaps all participants could pay their $36 or whatever now to join the
project and that would get us each the license.

-- John.