[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - Omnipage vs ABBYY

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jun 14 14:09:08 EDT 2005

As a quick side note - I am not trying to downplay your expertise, nor am I
suggesting that ABBYY is not the way to go.  The bottom line for me is that
different people have different preferences and whomever steps up to lead
this sub-project will be granted a lot more leeway.  It might be a moot
point - whomever this mystery person is may agree 100% with you.  Until we
get someone willing to lead this I will not make any decisions regarding
what software needs to be used..

Regards,
Michael Harwood