[Coco] Rainbow Bookshelf

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Jun 12 19:02:39 EDT 2005

Dean Leiber wrote:
> I wonder when Stephen is gonna pop up as
> well ;-)

Well, I composed a message but decided to not send it, but now...

My request for feedback on some of the issues
that were hosted on Dennis site produced NO responses. NONE.

I have concluded that scanned magazines are NOT being read. I still have
many more to go but will not be proceeding.

I myself have big problems in reading what I have scanned, even with a 6 or
7 step filter script using Paint Shop Pro 8.

The most important step to reducing file size may be setting the black and
white points before scanning.

--
Stephen H. Fischer