[Coco] Yet another use for a coco...

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 23:05:52 EDT 2005

P.S. If your heating element specs require line voltage you definitely do
want to use an external
relay no matter if the current is within the coco relay's specs because you
need to isolate such
external power and keep it from circulating near the coco mainboard, because
of safety concerns.
 The
coco relay should probably be used for low voltage d.c. only - it is really a
*cassette player*
relay after all, ie, a low power device.         -ph