[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - OCR

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sun Jun 12 11:32:34 EDT 2005

Well don't I feel a bit silly...  I tried Ira's setting for color images
and it eliminated the need for the post production process I described in
earlier emails!!  Neil - did I hear you correctly that a 300ppi 24bit
image would be reasonable for OCR?  If so this would eliminate scanning
each page twice...

Thanks for everyone's input so far - it has been incredibly valuable!

Regards,
Michael Harwood

--
"The best place to be is here,