[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - OCR

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Sat Jun 11 17:40:48 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 13:20 -0700, Neil Morrison wrote:
> If you have these in a directory, Adobe Reader will search them for you.
>
> I have uploaded three smaller tests done with ABBYY. They are in

> I did not edit these at all, except that the Color Math sample was told to
> split the page scanned.
>
> See what you think.
>
> Neil

Does ABBYY make review and corrections easy? I noticed that key graphics
like [B] don't get read properly, and it also seems to be using an
English dictionary for heuristics (sort of like a spellchecker won't
catch their rather than there, dictionary heuristics will cause similar
hard to find errors).

-- John.