[Coco] Rainbow in PDF! And Hot COCO! And Color Computer Magazine!

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jun 7 10:44:35 EDT 2005

I emailed Lonnie Falk in regards to the project I proposed to him way back
when.  I don't know what success you guys have seen in contacting him but
I figure it's worth a shot.  I used the email address from the Prospect
web page (mayor at prospectky.com) and received an anti-span reply that let
me verify that I was a real sender, so I assume the message got to his
inbox.  If there is a better address could someone please let me know???

If we are considering doing a "share" project perhaps we should start
accruing a list of who has what magazines so that we can determine what we
are missing as a community.

I am going to start scanning in my own collection and will provide a list
of what magazines I have over the next few weeks.  I figure that if the
best I am able do is to preserve what I currently have I am ahead of the
game.  I do not want to do anything illegal or unethical, and I assume
that we are all of one mind about this.  I am not sure what this means
practically....

Thoughts?

Regards,
Michael Harwood