[Color Computer] OT [coco] Mac 512

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Jun 4 01:55:09 EDT 2005

 I think it would look pretty cool if I incorporate it into the rock fence
I'm building on the frontage side of my property. The color of the plastic
would blend in quite well with the caliche I'm using. The size and shape
would make it easy to blend into the rocks.
 Only an accute observer would notice it, unless they looked directly at it.

 As it deteriorates, it can be removed and the hole in the fence can be
reformed into a gun port.

 I like that.

George

----- Original Message all snipped up and fooled with-----