[Coco] [Color Computer] USB project

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jul 29 22:37:16 EDT 2005

John

I see no real problem with CPLDs or the likes. Cost wise they are
not that much. Software to configure them and write to the CPLDs is
free. To configure is not much more difficult than drawing a
schematic of the logic that you want.

The only real drawback that I see with CPLDs is the very large ones
(high gate count) are available in surface mount packages only.

james