[Coco] Hidden 256-color mode

Nickolas Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 29 05:16:59 EDT 2005

James wrote:
 >/ Has anyone done any hi-res scans of the proto front and back so people
/>/ could stick their heads together and figure it out?
/
FWIW, that's more of a hint than a question.

Nick replies:

I sent Al another e-mail today suggesting that he could lend the board
to someone on this list who has the skills to analyze in properly. If
that is not possible, I asked if he could get more closeup photos with
the red stickers removed.

Potentially, the CoCo3's greatest secret could be in the hands of Allen
Huffman. Maybe a bit of "persuassion" is required here? :)

Nickolas Marentes