[Coco] The end of the Hot Coco saga?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Jul 25 22:06:06 EDT 2005

I remember someone recently posting to the list that
recipies cannot be copyrighted, only the book that they
are in.

How would this logic apply to programs listed in
magazines?

I am referring specifically to the programs listed in the
CoCo magazines.  Couldn't you list the programs on a
website (and give credit to the author) and /or make it
freely available for down load?

My thought is this would be a benefit to the CoCo
community to make these programs available.

If this is wrong and is a violation of copyright laws,
then it's not it's not worth pursuing, but if it's is
legal, how about a CoCo program archive project for
programs listed in magazines other than the Rainbow.

-Jim