[Coco] [Color Computer] The ongoing Hot Coco saga

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jul 22 12:55:06 EDT 2005

This is a fair question!

I am VERY dedicated to the Rainbow project.  I get up at 4am every morning
to work on the Rainbow Project (scanning magazine pages, cleaning images,
etc) before I leave for work at 7am.  While scanning I have a lot of "in
between pages" time that I spend doing other things, but I don't see those
things interfering with the Rainbow project.  I am not going to start
scanning Hot Coco, or Color Computer Magazine, etc while I am busy working
on the Rainbow, but I have plenty of time to email people and ask their
permission to republish articles while swapping pages on my flatbed.

As far as "on time" goes - I am not really sure how long this whole thing is
going to take, and I don't want to make any promises of a release date right
now.  I am the only one that is working steadily on the project right now -
that doesn't mean that I haven't had many people provide assistance!  It
only means that I am the only one scanning magazines right now - I have
another volunteer that will hopefully be starting in the next 2 to 3 weeks,
and he has stated that he will commit to scanning a large number of
magazines.

Regards,
Michael Harwood