[Coco] Multi Vue for OS9 Level II

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jul 22 01:43:56 EDT 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 01:14, Mark Anderson wrote:
>Are disk images of the windowing software available anywhere for the
> various emulators?  Is it public domain?  Just wondering.  I never
> purchased Multi-Vue for the Coco III and wanted to play with it,
> since it was quite the revolution for its time.
>
>Mark
>rammdesign at msn.com

No, AFAIK its not PD.  But the shack at one time had a very generous
method, they would sell you replacement disks for a reasonable fee.
That of course won't get you the manual, itself a fairly thick volume.
You may want to haunt ebay for a while and see if a manual shows up.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)