[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] SDCC vs GCC 4.0 revisited - a little story

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 17:28:55 EDT 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at v...>
wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 July 2005 14:42, James Diffendaffer wrote:
<snip>
> >I need a beer.
> >
> Try a Rolling Rock Green Lite James, its quite lo-cal, and tastier
> than one normally expects from a 'lite' beer.  I switched from MGD to
> that a couple of months back as it makes it a wee bit easier to keep
> my sugar tolerable.  The weight is also sliding off slowly, the
> nearly 200 I weighed a year ago is now just under 170!
>
> It also has a tolerable price.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene

LMAO!  Not exactly the response I was expecting.
170lbs?  I haven't weighed that since I was a sophmore or junior in
high school!  But then I'm 6'4" and I'd be skin n bones at that weight.

And for the record... I like Rolling Rock, used to drink MGD... but I
kinda prefer Corona and some of the micro-brews now.

Yahoo! Groups Links