[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] PDF/DjVu

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 19 15:33:46 EDT 2005

My most sincere apologies!  I have tried to be good about only sending to
Yahoo's list, but I have not managed to be as careful as I had intended.  I
will do my best in the future, but I think that I would prefer to send my
posts to both lists rather than just this one - so I will make sure all
future missives are address to the Yahoo group.

Regards,
Michael Harwood