[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay issue

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Jul 19 00:35:20 EDT 2005

There is no doubt that eBay has real problems with fraud and the like.
However, to get the seller's contact info you can place a bid on the item
then request the info. You can then cancel the bid for some specious reason
if you need to do that.

As for the computer they send to, I use Hotmail accounts for eBay and Paypal
so I can access the info from anywhere.

Neil