[Coco] [coco3] upscan video converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 04:05:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/16/05 2:03:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jhoger at pobox.com
writes:

<<
 It was an intereting hack w/out the uC, but with the uC, Why keep the
 I2C bus stuff around? Since the uC is doing it anyway, this seems
 superfluous. If anything, I'd rather see a RS232 header on the PCB for
 connecting up and reprogramming firmware on the uC, or just getting
 status.

 I guess it doesn't really impact anything though. >>

Point taken.    If we were still using the cassette cable it would make
sense to provide just temporary connectivity whenever needed
to update the uC
programming.    But we can keep continuous total access without
any extra trouble so why not.    You right tho,
it doesn't matter now.

CocoVGA
ColorVGA
Cocomon
CocoMatch
CocoScan
Cocovega
XCoco

weird generic:

Upmon
RetroMon
ProMon
Neumon (Seinfeld fans?)
NeutroVGA
ReVGA
Remon

Neumon huh?    Na,  sounds too much like Newton,  no apples here :)

Roy