[Coco] Scott Adams Adventures

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 15 16:26:02 EDT 2005

    As I told Bob, I won't be able to get to them for a bit yet (swamped at
work right now.. lots of OT), but I was just going to transfer them to
tape and load that way. If that works, I have tape to disk utilites to
copy them up to disk, but you will probably need ROML to run them, if they
access memory between $600-$DFF.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:55:43 -0600, Mark Anderson <rammdesign at msn.com>
wrote:

> Bob, thanks for making those wav's.  Can Curtis make a .CAS file from
> those and post it?  WAV's are a little too big to email.  I appreciate
> you answering the call I put out for those.  The Coco versions I've
> never been able to locate.  I have a 64k Coco I so it should be no
> problem to make a real cassette for it.  I've done that with success in
> the past.  Just have to get the volumes right on the tape.
>
> Mark

L. Curtis Boyle