[Coco] [Color Computer] FYI: Pens for the PC-2 and the CGP-115

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 15 15:44:09 EDT 2005

Expensive though!

http://www.sharpmz.org/first.htm

 You need plotter pens? - No problem!!
The times of searching for this very rare item are over! The sets of plotter ball-point pens EA850B and EA850C useable for the MZ-1P01 and MZ-1P16 are now again available. The German company "Christiane Lass" developed the equivalent set which is now waterproof ( the original SHARP set is not ). I got the following message from the company:
"The pens correspond actually accurately to the defaults of the models EA850C and EA850B including the crucial ball point. We worked at the project nearly 1 year; and first we experimented with a fiber tip, but this wasn't acceptable by the technical examination of international medical technology manufacturers. We now sell the current version to Scandinavia and into the USA with no objection. Our actual emphasis lies in the medical technology but the pens are also useable for computer plotters."
Really, they are! I could test a free set. See the result on the picture. The company sells the pen sets internationally and has 2,000 sets at its stock. Contact Christane Lass by email: Christiane.Lass at t-online.de if you want to get more info or if you want to order the set(s). Price: Euro 12.70 plus shipping costs Euro 5.00 for Germany. Please ask for the shipping costs outside of Germany.

      The equivalent set of plotter ball-point pens EA850B/C developed by the German company "Christiane Lass". A plotout made with the equivalent set EA850B/C. Click on the picture for a detailed view.