[Coco] [Color Computer] .djvu vs .pdf: example files posted

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:00:26 EDT 2005

Oops... I didn't notice the page arrow in the dvju viewer, I was
expecting something like the pdf viewer...

The dvju and pdfs are from the same scans ?  The smaller text is
clearer on the dvju file.  Except for the front page, which a bit
fuzzy on the dvju, the other pages look better than on the PDF.

IMHO, the difference in size and appearance of both formats are small
enough not to really matter.

-Ben

Yahoo! Groups Links