[Coco] [Color Computer] .djvu vs .pdf: example files posted

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 13 12:18:58 EDT 2005

Ben,

I think I know what you are asking in regards to "how does the .djvu text
render"...you must only be seeing the first page of the file!  Both test2
files have the same 10 pages so that you can compare apples to apples...so
to speak.

Would you be willing to look again and tell me what in particular about the
.djvu file is not as good as the .pdf?  I find that the .djvu renders much
better on my system than the .pdf and I am curious as to why it is the
opposite on yours!

Thanks!

Regards,
Michael Harwood