[Coco] why you should stick with pdf

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 13 08:06:29 EDT 2005

The number of DVD's in such a set would be fairly large - at least thirty
4.7gb DVD's, and most likely more than that.  I might be willing to make
one or two such sets available, but the thought of burning that many DVD's
makes me hesitant to make such an offer.  If it were available it would
have to be after the first runs die down for the "published" product so
that it would not interfere with getting those DVD's out.

At this point I am not exactly sure how many of these I will be needing to
produce.  14 people have signed up for accounts on my online "store", but
I know that there will be more than that wanting to order once there is an
actual product offering.

I think it would be very cool to have this done by the time the next "Last
Annual Coco Fest" rolls around so I could take a trip and meet a few of
you guys in person...

Regards,
Michael Harwood