[Coco] Re: goodie!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Jul 13 03:50:44 EDT 2005

>From: "Rogelio Perea" <os9dude at hotmail.com>
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:55:57 -0400

>Radio Shack once was a pushing force in home and hobbyist electronics, I am
>grateful on their efforts to make the TRS-80 line come about and most
>important: the CoCo. But now, after a steady decline the stores are a
>shamble shadow of what used to be... oh well...

Gotta agree with you.  I like to go in and terrorize Big Al by telling
him about what I'm doing with my CoCo, or my Model 100, or my Model
4P... He tends to cringe when he sees me walk in.

Humm, I think he's still got some CoCo software on cassette... Maybe
I'll go see tomorrow. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA