[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] why you should stick with pdf

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Tue Jul 12 15:16:56 EDT 2005

I'd rather see it be distributed in pdf.

djvu may be a newer, superior technology, but much like vorbis ogg files
versus mp3, the latter is 100 times more popular despite being the
inferior standard.

Everyone knows what a pdf is. The media costs on a small run like this
are relatively negligible compared to the licensing cost, and Lonnie
doesn't care how many pieces of media it goes out on.

I'd rather have two dvds of PDF files than one full of djvu files.

my two cents

Michael Wayne Harwood wrote:
> Lonnie gave permission for this, so I will put together a fair sampling over
> the next few days.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Harwood

Yahoo! Groups Links