[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] why you should stick with pdf

proteanthread at yahoo.com proteanthread at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 13:14:03 EDT 2005

Michael,
I would have to agree, in away, with John.  Stick with PDf because
simply for the fact that it is THE standard.  djvu might create smaller
documents but trying to get people to switch to a new format is like
trying to "insert here"; PDF might be bigger in size but it is THE
standard.

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com