[Coco] Early ML text adventures

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 10 22:25:08 EDT 2005

    Somewhere, buried amongst hundreds of disks, I believe I have the two
Ron Kreb's ones, and they will be going up on my site once I find them.I
have not had the Scott Adams ones for years, though, and don't know where
to find them, although both Scott and Roger have given me permission to
put those up for download as well.

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:35:35 -0600, Mark Anderson <rammdesign at msn.com>
wrote:

> Anyone have Ron Krebs' early TEXT adventures, Black Sanctum and Calixto
> Island (not the graphic versions by Withers and O'Dea)?  Been scouting
> for those and the portals done by Roger Schrag of Scott Adams' classic
> adventures for the Model I-III done for the Coco by Roger Schrag.
>
> rammdesign at msn.com

L. Curtis Boyle