[Coco] Early ML text adventures

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Thu Jul 7 11:32:27 EDT 2005

A lot of the Dragon software will not work on a Coco due to differences in
the ROMs - any ML code that uses ROM routines may have issues.

My first computer was a chicklet keyboard COCO I with 16k...  I don't have
any Coco hardware any more, but eventually I would like to get a full rig
setup for both a Coco II and a Coco III repacked into AT cases...

Regards,
Michael Harwood