[Color Computer] Fw: [coco] wondering about 68k machines

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 23:40:37 EDT 2005

On 07/09/2005 09:20 pm, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 7/9/05 8:25:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:
>
> <<
>  I've been thinking of repacking a coco into my Mac 512. Even if I have to
>  put a TV into the danged thing to get a display. >>
>
>       I have two 5 inch color CGA monitors that I have converted over
> to coco3 compatible analog RGB operation.    They would be perfect to stuff
> in a mac case because they are bare assemblies with no enclosure.    If
> you want I'll send one to you free of charge.   Just email me off list your
> snail mail address and it's yours.....they're just collecting dust on my
> shelves right now anyway.

Is there a convenient source of directions for such a conversion?  I want to
modify a 9" tube to pack a CC3 into an old Compaq luggable chassis.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"I predicted that if control of drugs were administrated by law
enforcement agencies, the result would be a black market more irrational
and widespread than that of alcohol prohibition and the growth of
enormous police-state repressive bureaucracy." Dr. Timothy Leary