[Color Computer] Fw: [coco] wondering about 68k machines

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 21:20:38 EDT 2005

yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:

<<
 I've been thinking of repacking a coco into my Mac 512. Even if I have to
 put a TV into the danged thing to get a display. >>

      I have two 5 inch color CGA monitors that I have converted over
to coco3 compatible analog RGB operation.    They would be perfect to stuff
in a mac case because they are bare assemblies with no enclosure.    If
you want I'll send one to you free of charge.   Just email me off list your
snail mail address and it's yours.....they're just collecting dust on my
shelves right now anyway.

Roy